Learn more about what it means when parts are listed as discontinued:
As equipment ages, some service parts are no longer manufactured. Discontinued parts are outside of our control, and unfortunately we cannot source any parts marked as discontinued.
- We can no longer supply this part
- Even if you contact us, we won't be able to help
- We can no longer get it from any of our suppliers
- There are no substitute parts available
- We don't know of any other source for the part
- We're really sorry, we can't provide any more assistance
But.. is there another way?
It's frustrating when an otherwise perfect piece of equipment is unrepairable, and we definitely understand that! Here are just a few alternatives:
- Contact local service centers which can be found here or supply stores, they may be able to help, sometimes they may be able to fix the part
- Take the equipment to a service center. They may be able to fix the part or have other solutions
- Try searching on a search engine such as Google for your part number
- Try eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist